The Hellvape FAT RABBIT Sub-Ohm Tank is made in collaboration with Vapin Heathen, presenting a myriad of specialized Mesh and Quad OCC Coils, 5mL maximum eJuice capacity and dynamic top and bottom airflow control!
Measuring in at 25mm at the base, the bubble glass diameter of the FAT RABBIT clocks in at 28mm at the widest point. A threaded top fill system resides at the top, unscrewing to reveal two large fill ports.
Underneath the threaded top cap is the first airflow control ring, allowing for airflow to enter and combine with the secondary airflow configuration to create intense flavor and boosts cloud production immensely.
Within the FAT RABBIT Tank, the pyrex glass can hold up to 2mL of juice and can be changed out with the 2.0mL bubble replacement glass that is included. In addition, the FAT RABBIT Sub-Ohm Tank can be used with a 0.15ohm and 0.2ohm single mesh and quad coil option respectively, offering a myriad of ways to enjoy vaping.
Furthermore, the FAT RABBIT Tank is a promising sub-ohm vape tank for those that prefer the convenience of replaceable pre-built coils, eliminating the need for tools or build kits.
Hellvape FAT RABBIT Replacement Coils
Hellvape x Heathen FAT RABBIT Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- Collaboration with Vapin Heathen
- 25mm Diameter
- 28mm Diameter of Widest Point
- 2.0mL Replacement Glass Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcements
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Threaded Top Refill System - Two Large Fill Ports
- Hellvape FAT RABBIT Replacement Coils Series
- 0.2ohm Single Mesh Coil (H7-02) - rated for 80W
- 0.15ohm Quad OCC Coil (H7-03) - rated for 80W
- Threaded Coil Connection
- Wide Juice Wicking Ports
- Dual Airflow Systems - Top And Deck Based
- Dual Slotted and Knurled Airflow Control Rings
- Detachable Structure
- 810 Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in SS or Black
- 1 FAT RABBIT Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.15ohm Quad OCC Coil
- 1 0.2ohm Single Mesh Coil
- 1 Hellvape Sticker
- 1 Accessories Bag
- 1 Spare Bubble Glass
- 1 Instruction Manual